Friday, October 9, 2009

A Special Trip

Last week I was frantically filling out paperwork and contacting references. To apply for my passport. In hopes of getting one. Over night! It was all supposed to be a surprise. But I ruined it when I procrastinated getting said passport. My lovely sister had secretly contacted Dave. He could begin the planning process and take me on a birthday/anniversary trip, because her and her hubby would come down and watch the kids. OK!!! How often does someone volunteer to take four kids? For the weekend? (I don't need to answer that.) So, a week ago today we headed down to Seattle. We stayed downtown. Parked the car for the weekend, and roamed the streets. It was visually inspiring, I was just walking around taking in the graphic design. I loved it. But best of all I was sharing it all with my very best friend. Who tried to make it a surprise. But couldn't, because I just would get off my butt and get my passport.



Photobucket

No comments: