Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Sneak Peak from Num Num

I headed out yesterday afternoon, to meet up with a beautiful family at a location I have not shot at before (but I've been wanting to for a long time). We've been trying to do these for a while, and, well, the weather wasn't very cooperative. Thank God He kept the rain at bay, and He did happen to provide some great lighting too! I could tell the older two kids are use to being in front of a camera. They were adorable, and took direction so well. I couldn't have asked for more cooperative models. Not to mention the whole families gorgeous blue eyes. I had so much fun guys!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then M. got the idea, that she needed to take a picture of me with her mom and dad and little brother. I'm all for encouraging future talent, so I jumped in the shot. It was at the end of the shoot, so don't mind that I was rather tired.

Photobucket


No comments: